As you know, I travel the country a fair amount. One thing I take pride in is my knowledge of travel around America. It’s always fun finding out about new places, even though I’ve been just about everywhere I really want to go. I like to write, as well. You can check out my page on Yelp sometime.
Tomorrow, on my way back to Texas, I stop in the United hub of Chicago. I haven’t flown through O’Hare in years. I can’t remember the last time, to be honest. Had to be the early 2000’s, when I used to travel cross-country a bit. No need to do so from SAT. Any hints about a place to have a nice brew, a slice of pizza or anything else delicious in ORD? Let BSP know.
Here’s a few tips for the Washington DC area
– Washington DC is the nation’s capital but it’s pretty sorry for cuisine. I guess everyone eats at home or in chain restaurants. There’s no ethnicity here as far as dining choices.
– Baltimore is the opposite. It’s got Little Italy, seafood and its also the home of Baltimore pit beef–if you haven’t had any, do so.
– Barbecue here, despite my friend’s thoughts, is not too good. Parboiled ribs suck.
– I’m told Jerry’s Seafood in Prince Frederick is outstanding. A lot of people seem to think so.
– Chain restaurants are almost your best choices around here.
– Any local fare that’s good has long lines.
Just my opinion. I could be wrong.