Hey, I’ve been off the blog for a while. This is normally vacation time for me but there’s no time off for now. I don’t have much in the way of leave.
In the meantime here are a few things I’ve been paying attention to:
– Broncos hype disgusts me and the whole world seems to be awash in donkey puke orange and blue. Almost as much hype exists for niners QB Colin Kaepernick; Ron Jaworski is saying he could be the Greatest QB of All Time. Whoa there, Ron.
– I’ve found a pretty good show that exceeds anything on trash TV. It’s called “Haves and Have Nots.” If people want to think its about black and white people, it is not. Have and Have Nots is about class distinctions, keeping secrets, big money and no money, and spiritual lives. It says a lot about people who have a lot but are trapped in their lives.No one on Have and Have Nots is truly free.
– Ryan Braun admitted being a dirty cheater. Now the question is, how long did he cheat and is he any good as a clean player?
– I’ve been eating a lot better than I should. Prime steakhouses. I’m going to write some reviews and make some comparisons. In the meantime, I’m driving up to Austin to try Franklin Barbecue, one of the great barbecue joints in Texas, meaning North America, meaning the world.
– I’m going to see at least one NFL game this season.