So much to write about, so much stuff
– The Thanksgiving games were the opposite of what we normally get. The Lions won a big game for them, the Eagles – Cowboys matchup wasn’t even close, and Seattle looked like the Super Bowl champions in San Francisco. Colin Kaepernick looks like a has-been, the Cowboys are running out excuses and the Bears … well, the Bears are in hibernation.
– The Lakers flat out suck, they are the worst team in the Western Conference. Last night (Friday), they lost to the Timberwolves in Los Angeles. ESPN isn’t getting tired of them. We heard comments from Kobe and coach Byron Scott during SportsCenter, pretty much smashing the team for sucking. LOL. Even when they lose, they get press.
– Did you see UCLA falling apart against Stanford? Stanford’s a different cat in the Pac-12–which is, by the way, the best conference in college football. Arizona defeated Arizona State today to win the Pac-12 South and the right to meet the Ducks for the Pac-12 title. Don’t sleep on the Wildcats, they have given the Ducks lots of problems of late. Especially Marcus Mariotta.
– Michigan plays Ohio State today, while Florida plays Florida State. Look for the first game to become an Ohio State beatdown of Michigan, while Florida has the potential to take down Florida State. Florida is playing much better of late. Alabama looks to avenge … seriously avenge … their loss in the Iron Bowl last year to Auburn.
– Ray Rice is reinstated. I wonder if any team will take a chance at embarrassing commissioner Goodell and signing Rice. BSP believes Rice will never play another NFL down as a result of this successful challenge. By the way, Janay Rice wrote a piece on espn.com.