Ya’ll know I can’t stand Wilbon. In fact, his Chicago homerism inspired our “homerism” tag on this blog, along with use of the word “toadyism.” Today, I turned on PTI then the batteries died in the remote. So I’m trying to find how to change the channel, and here’s Wilbon jabbering away with Kornheiser.
I could find little fault, hard as I tried with Wilbon’s comments. Here are the following:
– It was a hold, Chiefs. That includes you Travis Kelce, stop making excuses
– Cowboys fan has to be devastated (not a bad thing in the eyes of this blog)
– Aaron Rodgers is the man; Tom Brady is the MVP but that’s a regular season award
– If you are Tomlin, you want to do something with Antonio Brown for being a locker room rat, but you can’t. Brown is your second best player.
– Shut up, Seahawks. You’re not good anymore
– Cavs – Warriors don’t play enough to be a rivalry
Wilbon is still a Chicago homer, but these assessments are spot on.